Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Close to my Heart Footloose Paradise Hawaii Layout

This layout was taken directly from the Close To My Heart Idea Book! (Though of course I changed it up a bit!) I love this paper! It was just what I wanted for our Hawaii pictures. We went to the Big Island in  November of 2010! It was our families first visit to Hawaii! I took a lot of photos and haven't scrapped any of them! This will only be the first of many I do with the Footloose paper packet! Colors are lagoon, creme brulee, sweet leaf and brown bag. I stamped the word paradise, turtle, starfish, seahorse and shells. I also used the wooden shapes! I edge distressed all of the edges and sponged brown bag ink on them. I also added some blue and green sparkles for a little bling! I am really excited to get these pictures off the computer and into an album.
 Happy Scrapping! Sandee

No comments:

Post a Comment