Thursday, March 15, 2012

Puppy Love CTMH Cruisin' Layout!


This is the Cruisin' paper packet from the new Spring Summer Idea Book. Sorry for the bad photos!  I love how this traditional paper can be used for so many different subjects, not just travel or guys! I used the layout design from the bonus project on the Victory paper WOTG! Art Philosophy Cartridge was used to cut out letters to fit on the Dimensional Elements and the tags. Stamp set is C1503 The Best Things.  Colors are Juniper,Cranberry, Grey Wool and Black. I added a little bling to match her headband! This layout went together very quickly and I am happy with how it turned out. I may add a little journaling on the bottom of the first page.
 Happy Stamping and Scrapping! Sandee

2 comments:

  1. You do such cute work--I'm adding you to my blog list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your puppy layout! I thought I was the only one that does entire layouts for my choc lab pup! HA HA. You have a great blog! I am a fellow consultant following you now.

    ReplyDelete