Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April SOTM Amazing Layout

This was the layout we made at the Crop the Day Away, Saturday! I met over 25 scrapping ladies who made this layout with me! I think it would be perfect for Memorial Day, Fourth of July or any sports event! I used the new Superman papers, the April SOTM Amazing, Cranberry and Moonstruck cardtsock and inks and the new Grey Baker's Twine! This SOTM is available through the month of April only for $17.95 or you can add it to any purchase of $50 or more and pick this stamp set up for only $5.00! I think it is so versatile! I will be making many more cards and layouts with this set! Happy Stamping! Sandee

1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete