Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July at my House! New CTMH Product's have arrived!

What's better than the Sears Wish Book?  A new Close To My Heart Idea Book! The new Fall and Winter Idea book is here and let me tell you it is the best one ever! Email me to get yours too!


We have new colors, new stamps, new paper packages, new markers and.... A NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!! Yes ...I am yelling! It has over 700 images including 3D Boxes, cupcake wrappers, cards and matching envelopes, fonts, 4 new rolled flowers, sayings and rosettes. It is designed around themes including: Card Night, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Spring/Easter, Valentine's day, Love, Wedding, Baby, Birthday (generic, boy and girl), Movie Night, Thank You, Hello and more! Click on the link to see all of the images:

http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/artiste_handbook_web.pdf

I will be taking pre-orders for the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge! Each cartridge comes complete with 3 D sized stamp sets (retail value $17.95 each), 3 chipboard accent sheets, cartridge, book and assembly instructions! Email me at sandeestamps@gmail.com to preorder yours today! All pre-orders will recieve the August SOTM free with your purchase and your name will be put into a drawing for $50 in CTMH products! This cartridge is amazing! I will be sending the orders in August 1st so we will be the first ones to get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment