Saturday, September 22, 2012

Moonlight Fall Layout

Today is the first day of Fall! My very favorite season! I love the crisp mornings, beautiful fall leaves, apple butter,  pumkin spice muffins, lattes and fall soups. Most of all I love taking pictures of my girls enjoying the season! This is a picture from last years pumkin patch! Morgan humored me by sitting on the little tractor so I could take some pictures. I used the Moonlight WOTG  papers and sketch (G1051 $29.95), the September SOTM (S1209 $17.95 or only ?$5.00 with any $35.00 purchase), Arbor Wooden Shapes (Z1765 $5.95) and a retired alphabet stamp that I still love, Rustic. Our alphabet stamps are so versatile for layout titles. Stamp directly on your layout. No cutting, gluing or running out of letters. 
 
What is your favorite season and why?
 Happy Stamping! Sandee

No comments:

Post a Comment