Sunday, October 21, 2012

October SOTM Very Merry Christmas and Avonlea

 Just had to share a couple cards I made with the October Stamp of the Month! If you are like me it is hard to think about Christmas just yet! The days are still warm and nice and I am getting everybody ready for Halloween and trick or treating! I hate to be the one to say but Christmas is a mere 63 days away!!

I used our beautiful Avonlea paper packet ( $9.95 X7155B) to create two quick and easy cards! This paper has slate grey, minty green, teal and blue colors! It isn't traditional  Christmas paper, but I think it looks very elegant with the featured stamp set! I added a bit of our Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon ( Z1802 $4.95 /5 yds.) and some Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1313 $2.75)
Our featured SOTM, Vrey Merry Christmas (S1210A) is so adorable and versatile for all of the winter Holidays! You can get yours for $17.95 or only $5.00 with an combined catalog purchase of $50! Happy Stamping! Sandee

No comments:

Post a Comment