Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CTMH May SOTM Sunflower Seeds Pocket Card

As soon as I saw the May SOTM I knew what card style I wanted to make! I love sunflowers and this set is no exception! I have made several cards with it and am planning a layout too! These can be colored any colors or just left white similar to a Shasta Daisy! So many possibilities! This card is made out of one sheet of paper and folded to make two pockets. Our double sided patterned paper is perfect for this project. In the back pocket I placed a package of sunflower seeds, the front pocket has a journaling tag! Notice I used the little zip strip from the Pemberly paper to decorate the left side! I used black ink on white daisy cardstock and then used a water brush to essentially water color the images with sunflower, garden green and chocolate ink. If you give our ink pads a little squeeze before opening them, there is just enough ink on the lid to water color or use a blending pen with! 



The May SOTM is available for the month of May only and can be purchased for $17.95 or for only $5.00  with any $50.00 purchase out of the catalog! Happy Stamping!  Sandee

No comments:

Post a Comment