Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dotty For You Mother's Day Cards


A couple of Mother's Day cards I made last week for my Mom and Mother in Law! I used the Dotty For You paper pack! Love this paper! I am so glad I was able to get two packages because I have already used most of the first one! LOL! I cut the butterflies with the AP cartridge at 1". The Polka Dot Alphabet is perfect with the dotty papers! I cut the roses directly out of the Dotty paper! I am having a hard time picking a favorite as they are all so cute! This special is available through the month of May or while supplies last! Don't wait get yours today with any $35.00 purchase from catalog. This can be through me directly by emailing me or use online ordering! (ps. If your SO's need ideas for Mother's Day ideas I will be happy to help them! ) Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment